Don't bother coming here...

Visit the Official Gamerstorm Website for the full stories plus exclusive images and videos!

Monday 9 December 2013

Tengist has been released!

I have finally released the first build of Tengist... over a week later than planned! Hey, I got it released, which is further than any of my other games have gone...

For those who don't know, Tengist is a free game, it's sort of a testing ground, where we can test out our core mechanics, and try out new features! It's sort of like what "Nightly" is for Firefox, and what "Daily" is for Thunderbird.

This build only has one level, no music and the enemies haven't been given guns yet, and can only go melee attacks, but more stuff will be added as more builds are released.

Right now, I only have the Windows version up, the Linux version shouldn't be too long behind, and once I find out what archive and/or install formats MACs support, I'll release the MAC version as well.

That's all I have to say about it right now, so I'm going to conclude this article with some screenshots taken from the game.

Tengist Screenshots
Tengist Screenshots
Tengist Screenshots

In all seriousness, try and enjoy the game, and if you have any problems with it, report it to me, provide me with as much detail as possible. You'd be a great help if you did!

-Cobra!

No comments: